- Unified Communications
- Nurse Call & Supporting Products
- Security & Safety Solutions
- Sound & Time Keeping Solutions
- Telephone & Communication Solutions
- Wiring & Distribution Solutions
- Extended Warranties & Service Agreements
Cloud as a Service
Cloud as a Service is another option for Telephone and Unified Communication Services, and it is creating many opportunities every day!
The term “Cloud” is used in the IT industry as a description for a service that is not located within your facility.
For example, most people recognize Cloud as a Service for backup of company data off-premise. But now new services are arising within the Cloud for low-cost solutions such as, Voice Communication utilizing this technology.
Telephone services within the Cloud is commonly referred to as VaaS (Voice as a Service), or UCaaS (Unified Communication as a Service).
How does the Cloud work?
It is very simple!
In a typical Cloud deployment, the servers that make the on-premise voice telephones function are now located in data centers instead of the actual location using the service. The data centers are highly secure, and operations are positioned in multiple locations within the United States to prevent any failures from occurring.
The benefits are endless…
None of the upfront costs associated with a traditional PBX telephone system are present when implementing this service, and this is just one of the many advantages to telephone service through the cloud!
- Cloud as a Service has delivered new opportunities to unify your communications networks.
- Dial tone, data, conferencing, and a host of additional features and applications will be delivered directly to your business. And all of this is managed from the cloud with a click of your mouse, so features will meet the establishment’s changing needs immediately.
- Your expenses are migrated from a capital expense to an operating expense.
- The model is similar to what we now experience with cellular telephones; you buy or lease the phone, and pay a monthly fee for the services provided.
- With telephone service from the cloud, you will also receive features as a standard, which you would normally pay extra for when using a PBX system.
Who will advantage from implementing Cloud as a Service?
While Cloud as a Service isn’t the best option for every organization, it may be the best for yours depending on the requirements of the company’s operations and the employees’ desired uses.
NEC’s cloud is ideal for organizations looking for a secure managed business communication solution which requires no upfront capital investment, needs the option to regularly change features, and does not have the IT staff or the time to manage a PBX/IP system.
Contact us today, to learn how NEC’s Cloud as a Service can bring new opportunities to your company!